Global Telecom Expense Management Solutions
SaaS solutions tailored to your business needs.
GTEM Services provides effortless management of your company’s telecom and IT inventory, invoices and contracts. Our automated invoice-to-contract reconciliation puts you in control of your Telecom & IT expenses, providing detailed insight on your usage and costs.
All you need is a connection to the internet to enjoy the benefits of our GTEM suite; no hassles of software installation or hardware purchases, no additional fees for standard version upgrades.
GTEM Solutions - Global Telecom Expense Management Solutions
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What are the specific products and services being charged on my organization’s telecom invoices?
- Are there areas for telecom optimization within my organization?
- Are my telecom and IT costs being managed as effectively as possible?
GTEM Solutions | SERVICES OVERVIEW
- Auditing & Sourcing
- Short, mid and long-term savings
- Software as a Service [SaaS] Solution
- Platform tailored to your specific business needs
- Operational Support
CBI offers flexible Telecom Expense Management using GTEM, Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. Together we build a platform according to your requirements and needs. Once the platform is designed, CBI can manage the GTEM suite for you.
Download the G-TEM Solutions fact sheet
CONCRETE BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
GTEM Solutions can manage your telecom challenges while saving your organization money and time! Below are some of the many ways that we can assist with your Telecom and IT needs.
Telecom Spend Analysis
- Telecom invoices are processed electronically
- Instant access to your data at all times
- Detailed reports tailored to your needs
- Telecom contracts are clarified and inconsistencies are corrected
- All contractual discounts are clarified
- Contract end-dates flagged for notification before expiration
- Monitor unauthorized calls and charges
- Notify your company of inappropriate usage
- Accurately handle and maintain large quantities of detailed invoice data
- Erroneous invoices are immediately identified and managed by CBI
- Reduce the number of employees assigned to order management
- Reduce the number of employees assigned to invoice verification
- Generate inventory of your current telecommunications infrastructure
- Document and setup everything for you
AUDITING AND SOURCING
Would you like to have all of your telecom-related data conveniently available to you at any time? Are your telecom contracts optimal, or can improvements be made? Are the monthly invoices you receive from your telecom provider correct? Are you be missing out on significant savings?
In the Auditing & Sourcing stage, our consultants at CBI provide you with a comprehensive overview of your current telecommunications spend. Offering transparency and insight into areas that need attention and assistance is one of our many areas of expertise. CBI will provide support and recommendations in re-negotiating new and current telecommunications contracts.
Short Term Savings:
- Historical audits of your invoice data
- Savings that we will verify for you
- Track all bill disputes
- Eliminate zero usage lines and devices
Mid Term Savings:
- Monthly, we will provide you and your end-users detailed usage reports
- Creating end-user awareness leading to more effective communication, which leads to increased savings
- Optimize your current contracts
- Create inventory awareness
Long Term Savings:
- Negotiate contracts and identify new technology with vendors for optimal savings
- Help with BPO and continuing education
- Develop blue print for locations
Benefits for your company:
- Invoice loading and processing
- Detailed trend reports and analysis
- Cost allocation
- User behavior dynamics / analysis
CBI will provide an analysis based on the activity of your users and employees. We will educate you, your management team and your staff about industry best practices and behavior based solutions for optimal cost savings.
GTEM PLATFORM | A solution tailored to your business needs!
The Telecom Expense Management Software platform known at GTEM, managed by CBI and A&B Groep empowered to meet your global business needs.
Communications life-cycle management remains a challenge for many companies. There are lots of moving parts – new orders, moves, changes, disconnects – all have an effect on contracts, carriers, commitment levels, invoices, charge validation and cost allocations. It all comes down to an understanding of communications life-cycle management that CBI can provide to you.
Your company can leverage the GTEM solution to:
- Optimize your telecom spend
- Gain visibility over Telecom Expense Management enterprise wide
- Manage vendors and disputes
- Track service and orders
- Reports on fixed and wireless services
- Validate invoices
- Cost allocation to your specifications
- Maintain and update inventory
GTEM Solutions provides you with the ability to:
- Manage your mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Analyze and secure your company’s data
- Create custom catalog to choose your own device
- Manage programs such as BYOD
Managed Services | Operational Support
In addition to the services listed, we provide support through a multilingual Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk service:
- One-stop for all telecom inquiries
- Our dedicated help desk staff provides immediate support to all of your questions
- Provide assistance and follow-up on every issue including technical support, vendor issues and reports
- Move, Add, Change and Delete (MACD) support
- Support for your user devices
- Assistance with SIM card changes and mobile activations
24/7 Online ticket system. The status of your requests for service can be seen 24/7 via the online ticket system, and all requests for service are reported to you on a monthly basis.
GTEM Solutions | Rates
There are several pricing models available. Options will be discussed based on your specific needs and organizational considerations.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GTEM SOLUTIONS, CONTACT US
CBI Telecommunications is reliable and professional. We are critical thinkers who value a transparent and honest relationship with our clients and we are genuinely interested in your organization's state of telecommunications.
Call 800-232-7289 for an appointment with one of our experts.